Friday, January 23, 2009

Real Life Soul Read

I got fired from my job today.

Weirdly, i'm not that mad about it...I have no excuse for putting in poker volume now lol. So when I first started at CVS like 2yrs ago I guess I would take like 2 drinks a week from the coolers without paying. Haven't done it in a long time but have to pay back like $100 for it. During the interview, the guy said, "so what is the most expensive thing you've stolen?" hahaha even if I did take something i'm not gonna start spewing shit out. So I smirked at him and said listen, tell ME what I stole if you think I did. He got pissed, told me to get rid of my smirk and said, "ok, so you wanna call my bluff huh?" Made my day, and then I just gave him a good ol' Philip Hilm stare down until they gave up and I signed some paperwork for the drinks.

TIME TO GRIND

No comments: